Molly’s Pledge To Your Pet:
- We will care for all boarded pets with kindness and will place their welfare above all other business considerations.
- We will provide Security and Safety for all boarded pets by means of proper kennel design, good animal handling procedures, adequate separation between animals, and by keeping all pet boarding areas free of potential hazards.
- We will maintain a sanitary environment for all boarded pets.
- We will provide vigilant supervision of all boarded pets by competent, conscientious personnel and will respond appropriately to any sign of distress or emergency.
- We will provide individual water containers and clean water each boarded pet.
- We will provide an adequate and proper diet to each boarded pet.
- We will seek veterinary assistance whenever appropriate, the choice of veterinarian to be governed by kennel policy, as explained during check-in.
- We will require proper immunizations for all boarders, as specified in our pre-entry procedures.
- We will administer owner-provided or veterinary-prescribed medication in accordance with instructions.
- We will take appropriate measures to control parasites within the kennel environment.
- We will maintain temperatures within healthful limits, and will take appropriate precautions to protect animals which have special temperature requirements.
- We will provide protection from the elements and from excessive exposure to the sun to all boarded pets.
- We will provide adequate ventilation to minimize possible exposure to harmful bacteria or viruses.
- We will provide comfortable levels of light in all boarding areas.
- We will provide individual sleeping areas which are large enough to accommodate normal postural movements.
- We will provide adequate exercise opportunities in areas which are safe, secure, clean and large enough for each boarded pet to exercise properly.
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday-Friday||8:30 A – 01:00 P & 3:00 P – 6:00 P|
|Saturday||9:00 A – 12:00 P & 3:00 P – 5:00 P|
|Sunday||11:00 A – 12:00 P & 4:00 P – 5:00 P|
Boarding charges apply for All Days your pet is under our care
WE ACCEPT COMPETITORS’ COUPONS
(new customers only)
Coupon must be mentioned during booking & presented on arrival
MOLLY’S COUNTRY KENNELS is a member of the PET CARE SERVICES ASSOCIATION (Formerly ABKA). Molly’s Country Kennels is a VFA Accredited Boarding Kennel Facility
SERVING THE PHILADELPHIA METRO AREA DOG & CAT BOARDING KENNEL – PET GROOMING DOGGY DAY CARE – DOGGY DAY CAMP – DOG OBEDIENCE TRAINING